Did you know that Ford offered certified collision repairs? Having a Ford Certified shop fix your car or truck lets our team of highly trained technicians make it look like nothing happened while maintaining the integrity, appearance, and safety at the same time.
We use Genuine OEM Ford Parts on all repairs that require part replacement and the tools we use match Ford standards to ensure proper structural work is completed. Our investment in the Ford Certified collision repair program gives us unprecedented access to vehicle repair information, too.
What’s Provided with a Ford Certified Auto Body Repair?
- High-Quality Collision Repairs by our I-CAR Gold Certified Technicians
- Genuine OEM Ford Parts which help maintain your Original Factory Warranty
- Tools & Equipment used Exclusively for Ford Aluminum Repairs
- Highest Level of Customer Satisfaction
- Computerized Factory Matching Refinish & Paint
Why are we a Ford Certified auto body repair partner? Simple – cars are extremely complex machines nowadays, and your safety is too important. Many Fords have advanced safety features and systems built right into the exterior of the vehicle.
Using aftermarket or used parts compromises your safety. Plus, we are drivers, too with families. We’d want and expect the same level of care and attention to detail that we provide to our customers every day.